- What is the bedding configuration in each apartment?
Three-bedroom apartments comprise 2 x queen + 2 x singles.
Two-bedroom apartments comprise 1 x queen + 2 x singles or 2 x queen.
One-bedroom apartments comprise 1 x queen.
- Does my apartment have bay views?
We have a wide variety of apartments, some with views and some without. Please either view individual apartments on the website for more information, or contact us.
- What are the ''check in'' and ''check out'' times?
Check in at 2.00 p.m.
Check out 10.00 a.m. (unless other arrangements have been made)
- How do we gain access to our apartment when we arrive?
You will be supplied with a contact phone number of a hostess who will greet you upon arrival, hand over the keys and help get you settled.
- Are the apartments serviced daily?
Apartments are serviced upon request.
- Is all linen provided?
Yes, all apartments come with bed and bathroom linen.
- Is there secure car parking available?
Yes, each apartment has secure undercover carparking available.
- Do the apartments have lifts?
- We have a baby, can you supply a porta cot and high chair?
Yes. There is a small charge for these items (including linen).
- Can you provide a babysitting service?
Yes, we have a fully qualified childcare worker available (weekends only). Please ensure this service is booked in advance.
- What happens if I need to cancel?
4 WEEKS OR MORE NOTICE
4 weeks or more notice a $50.00 cancellation fee will apply.
LESS THAN 4 WEEKS NOTICE
Cancellations received less than 4 weeks prior to arrival will forfeit the deposit paid at that time for the relevant booking.
LESS THAN 24 HOURS NOTICE
All cancellations received 24 hours prior to arrival will be charged the full amount of the booking (if not already paid).